At the very heart of the market itself will be the Lodge, an indoor venue reminiscent of a rustic snow lodge, located on Stall Street.
Bath Ales will be serving heart-warming gourmet toasties, hot drinks and locally produced real ales, for you to enjoy daily from 10am to 10pm.
Drop in and take a seat whilst soaking up the festive atmosphere in a perfectly authentic setting.
This Year’s Menu
- Mulled wine and mulled cider
- Draught Bath Ales beers and cider: Gem/Festivity/Bounders/Lager
- Hot drinks: tea, coffee and Boozy Hot Chocolate
- You can also expect a small selection of wine and soft drinks
- Ham & triple cheese – £6
Wiltshire baked Ham, Cheddar, Mozzarella, Red Leicester and Cranberry Sauce
- Welsh Rarebit & leek – £5
Sautéed leeks, ‘Gem’ Rarebit, mustard,
- The Reuben – £7
Salt Beef brisket, Christmas spice pickled cabbage, gherkin and American mustard