Christmas Gift Inspiration
It’s that time of year again! As Christmas edges closer, trying to find unique, thoughtful and original Christmas gifts to surprise your loved ones with is always a challenge.
But don’t worry; the Christmas fairies are here with some inspired Christmas gift ideas that you can find across this year’s market. What a relief!
Gifts for him
- Glass Reform – Stop by for fun and unique pint glasses and other items, reformed from old glass bottles. The perfect gift for the eco-conscious or lover of all-things-novel.
- Mild West Heroes – For blokes, you really can’t go wrong with clothes. Mild West Heroes will be stocking a great range of t-shirts, created by local designers.
Gifts for her
- The Silver Shed – Visit The Silver Shed for beautiful, handmade silver pendants, bracelets and charms, inspired by folklore and fairy tales – perfect to add a bit more magic to Christmas
- The Bath Gin Company – Any gin-lover will be very grateful for a bottle of Bath’s finest!
Gifts for Gran
- Wild Wool – Make sure Gran is cosy this winter with a pure wool hot water bottle cover, luxurious woollen socks, or a snug blanket.
- Pollyfields – Heavenly pot pourri, table centre pieces and scented dried fruit garlands to bring a warming, festive aroma to the home – and they’re also rather beautiful.
Gifts for Gramps
- Gemani Games & Puzzles – Perfect for the inquisitive, competitive, or the lover of a good brainteaser, these traditional wooden games and puzzles are sure to make a winning gift.
- Bath Ales – Pop by their chalet for gift cases of their best selling brews – always bound to go down well with a lover of English ale.
Gifts for the Mother-in-Law
- Robyn Coetzee – These exquisite kiln-fired, glass birds and woodland creatures will add a splash of colour and plenty of character to the home and garden.
- Scentered – Find luxurious, scented balms for every occasion; perfect for relaxation, a little pick-me-up, or a bit of ‘me’ time.
Gifts for the Father-in-Law
- Upton Cheyney Chilli Farm – If he’s into his spicy food, pay Upton Cheyney Chilli Farm a visit for their heated range of chilli sauces, chocolate, oils and even tipples. Or treat a budding gardener to a chilli growing kit.
- Wooden Ties – Because any self-respecting, grown man should be in the procession of one! And if all else fails, you’re guaranteed a talking point on Christmas day.
Gifts for kids and little ones
- Funky Feet Fashions – Put a smile on their face with these charming character shoes, snuggly slippers, hats and mittens.
- Magic Miracles – These fun and easy magic tricks for kids are sure to inspire on Christmas morning and make for an entertaining magic show after Christmas dinner.
And gifts for the family pet
- Four Legged Fancies – There’ll be wags-galore when your pampered pooch tucks into these gourmet doggy treats. Make sure you check out the dog-friendly cupcakes!
- Keylime Design – Your canine friend will be barking mad for Keylime’s doggy bandanas. Choose a starry ‘top dog’ design or a festive reindeer print.
There is also a whole range of exciting experience packages that would make the perfect gift.
The Spas Ancient and Modern Package makes the most of Bath’s natural thermal waters with an experience that spans 2000 years!
Climb to the top of Bath Abbey and enjoy spectacular views and afternoon tea with the Tower Tour and Tea Package.
(please be aware that this package is not bookable during the market)
Spend a Royal afternoon in Bath indulging in Champagne afternoon tea before exploring the iconic Royal Crescent.
Some of our favourites in Bath this Christmas
The Wiltshire Beekeeper
A bee farming family who produce a range of specialty Raw honey, Beeswax skincare and pure beeswax candle gifts using the harvest from their own hives.
Bath HotelsFrom £63
Find hotels for every budget at VisitBath.co.uk, the official tourism website for Bath and beyond.
Taste of Bath
A Bath fine food hamper company offering the best of artisan produce sourced within a 10 mile radius of Bath.
Roman Baths Torchlit Visit And Dinner Package
The Roman Baths are an impressive sight by day, but as the sun starts to fade the ruins become an even-more magical sight.